Cressi XS Compact MC9 Dive Regulator INT in White Info
All of the same features and beneifits of the standard MC9 XS Compact regulator but in a stylish white colourway.
The Cressi XS Compact MC9 Reg is the new and exciting compact and lightweight addition to the Cressi range of regulators.
The Compact XS 2nd stage is an ideal size for travelling and has been designed to be the lightest weight of all Cressi regulators. Combined with the tried and tested MC9 first stage this regulator is sure to become a popular choice for the travelling diver
Cressi XS Compact MC9 Dive Regulator INT in White Features
- TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE
- - Balanced diaphragm (seal chamber for MC9SC)
- - 2 outlets HP 7/16 UNF
- - 4 outlets MP 3/8 UNF
- - Service pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN version,
- 232 bar (3365 psi) Yoke version
- - Calibration pressure: 10 Bar
- - Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
- - High capacity conical filter electroless nickel plated
- - Aisi 316 removable nozzle
- - Hyper-balancing
- - Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- - Setting spring: stainless steel with micropeening treatment
- - Replaceable cylinder with anti-friction
- and anti-corrosion properties
- - Elastomer protector
- - Flow rate: 4500 l/min
- - Yoke version weight: 590 gr
- - Din version weight: 450 gr
- TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE
- - Downstream system
- - Adjustable venturi effect
- - Patented antifriction lever
- - Big purge button
- - Anti-scratch surface
- - Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
- - Removable exhaust tee without tools
- - Weight without hose: 135 gr
- COMBINATION PERFORMANCE
- - Average Cracking effort 6 mbar
- - Average breathing effort 1 J/l
- JACKETED HOSE extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Founded in 1946 by two brothers Egidio and Nanni Cressi, they skillfully produced handcrafted equipment on a small scale, with Egidio personally testing all the equipment and carrying out many of the first sea trials. The original principles of attention to detail and quality standards are still relevant today and Antonio Cressi, son and nephew of the founders, continues to personally test many of Cressi's new products.