dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Camo Info
Introducing the new Black Camo version of the Long Sleeve dryrobe changing robe available with Black fleece liner or the new Hot Pink fleece liner - now featuring recycled polyester.
Stay protected from the elements with dryrobe® now featuring 100% recycled nylon waterproof and windproof outer, finished with a PFC-free BIONIC-FINISH ECO Durable Water-Repellent. Feel super warm in the synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester (rPET) and certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
The dryrobe Advance key feature is the cosy super warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester wool that seems to positively encourage heat generation to help keep you warmer in all conditions, preserving your energy and core temperature - either pre or post your sporting activity.
If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, the dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve will keep you warm in any climate. The change robe can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses.
Keep doing the things you love outdoors with the world's warmest, most versatile all weather change robe, shower proof, wind proof, external pockets, large internal storage pocket and MP3 player pocket!
The unique chunky YKK® Front Zip is an essential element providing fast, easy exit and entry, which you can easily do up and undo from the inside.
dryrobe® Advance has been designed with plenty of room, so you can pull your arms inside, through the sleeves to get changed inside it. You can get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry and fully protected from the elements.
You'll use your dryrobe Advance more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity cover up, get dry and stay warm with dryrobe.
dryrobe® Advance is an essential piece of kit for all outdoor activities designed to let you get changed anywhere, whilst protecting you from the elements. This is one tough bit of kit designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge you face. Beware of imitations.... other outdoor changing robes just aren't quite the same.
dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Camo Features
- Waterproof outer shell
- 100% recycled nylon waterproof and windproof outer, finished with a PFC-free BIONIC-FINISH ECO Durable Water-Repellent. One piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
- Synthetic lambswool pink lining made from 100% recycled polyester (rPET) and certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100. (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
- When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip - You can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast easy entry & exit.
- Sealed seams. All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. this, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
- External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm & store your essentials too.
- A huge 'A4' size internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside even if you are wet or in a wetsuit.
- Construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sac, or carried anywhere easily.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022.
Dryrobe was designed by Gideon Bright, a surfer from North Devon with a huge amount of water experience. Fed up with being cold and wet whilst changing in car parks, he decided to develop an idea his Mum originally had.
His Mum (Anne Bright) made him a changing robe in 1983 which was only a bit of design away from becoming the product it is today worn by professional sportsmen and women, having mass appeal across numerous sporting activities, and worn by Olympians and Park Runners alike to help keep warmer and drier before and after an event.