dryrobe Kid's Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robe 10-13yrs Info
The dryrobe Kid's Advance Long Sleeve available in a great range of colours to suit every trend, ideal for the pre-early teen years approx 10-13yrs (approx).
Stay protected from the elements with dryrobe 100% recycled nylon waterproof and windproof outer, finished with a PFC-free BIONIC-FINISH ECO Durable Water-Repellent. Feel super warm in our synthetic lambswool pink lining made from 100% recycled polyester (rPET) and certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
This Long Sleeve version for Juniors provide a generously designed full length Long Sleeves provide plenty of movement to be able to slide your arms in and out for ease of changing. Ideal for activities which require large amounts of waiting around in cold environments, spectating or waiting to participate. The chunky velcro cuff closures, combined with the unique tapered cut, secure the sleeves to keep you warmer.
Kids are more susceptible to changes in temperature and dryrobe® provides the perfect way to get out of the wind & change into warm clothes whilst staying protected from the elements & preserving their modesty. Privacy while changing in public places often not so much of an issue for adults but can be a concern for children & parents alike.
The all weather change robe, featuring the essential Chunky YKK® Zip front, external pockets, large internal storage pocket and MP3 player pocket!, shower proof, wind proof. The Warmest change robe on the planet!
dryrobe® The outdoor change robe. A weather-proof change robe. Get changed inside it! Ideal for changing sports clothing or wetsuits outdoors.
dryrobe® has a waterproof & windproof exterior fabric & a lining that dries you & keeps you warm. The design allows plenty of room to pull your arms in through the sleeves & get changed inside it. You can get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry & fully protected from the elements.
Other features include, soft lined external pockets, large internal storage pocket & MP3 player pocket. Our Unique chunky YKK® Zip front is an essential element providing fast, easy exit & entry.
Cold-weather conditions present unique challenges. Preserve your energy & core temperature with full-body protection from the elements. Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit & re-use multiple times throughout the day without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold. Get dry, cover up & stay warm with Dryrobe®
dryrobe Kid's Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robe 10-13yrs Features
- Long Sleeve version for pre-teens-early teens approx 10-13yrs.
- Waterproof outer shell
- 100% recycled nylon waterproof and windproof outer, finished with a PFC-free BIONIC-FINISH ECO Durable Water-Repellent. One piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
- Synthetic lambswool pink lining made from 100% recycled polyester (rPET) and certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100. (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
- When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip - You can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast easy entry & exit.
- Sealed seams. All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. this, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
- External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm & store your essentials too.
- A huge 'A4' size internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside even if you are wet or in a wetsuit.
- Construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Dryrobe was designed by Gideon Bright, a surfer from North Devon with a huge amount of water experience. Fed up with being cold and wet whilst changing in car parks, he decided to develop an idea his Mum originally had.
His Mum (Anne Bright) made him a changing robe in 1983 which was only a bit of design away from becoming the product it is today worn by professional sportsmen and women, having mass appeal across numerous sporting activities, and worn by Olympians and Park Runners alike to help keep warmer and drier before and after an event.