Fourth Element Thermocline Ladies Vest Top with Polartec® Aqua Shell® fabric. The technical stuff speaks volumes about this superb, stylish and above all extremely functional, high quality product range from Fourth Element.
The Thermocline range of garments has the equivalent thermal properties of 2.5mm neoprene without the weight - making it a superb tropical option or for adding additional warmth under an existing suit. The Thermocline range has also proven beneficial to sufferer's of neoprene allergy providing an effective barrier when worn under a traditional wetsuit.
The Thermocline system can be used as a lightweight wetsuit (great for travelling), pool training suit, for swimming or as an effective additional thermal layer underneath a wetsuit or semi dry.
- Product Details :Hi-tec performance fabric specialists, Polartec®, have produced this breathable, waterproof, flexible and warm fabric for the Fourth Element Thermocline range, which has been tested in some of the most extreme diving conditions in the world.
- Thermocline is probably the most versatile thermal protection system for use in extreme watersports.
- Breathable, comfortable and lightweight, the garments are fast drying with the equivalent thermal performance of 2.5mm neoprene.
- Made using Polartec® Aqua Shell® fabric, the garments are also neutrally buoyant and machine washable.
- The fabric is fleece-lined - supremely comfortable and warm against the skin. Four way stretch gives complete freedom of movement.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.