Waterproof G1 5mm Neoprene Diving Wetsuit Gloves Info
Waterproof G1 5mm Diving Gloves now synonymous with the diving elite the Waterproof range of dive gear has become the benchmark. Quality materials, superb construction and innovative design detail all add up to superior products.
Waterproof make no excuses for the quality and spec of their dive range which doesn't make for the cheapest product but these G1 5mm diving gloves are certainly worth it. Another quality product from the Swedish brand "Waterproof" - the dive brand synonymous worldwide for their superb quality dive products and innovative design. "Waterproof" is the brand name - it does not mean these gloves are waterproof!
Waterproof G1 5mm Neoprene Diving Wetsuit Gloves Features
- 3-D shaped - ergonomic design for superb contoured fit, less potential for'squeeze' so aiding circulation.
- Pre bent fingers helping to improve dexterity.
- I-Span super stretch nylon for enhanced fit and comfort.
- Bonded Hi-Quality Nylon thread for durability and quality construction.
- Glide-skin seal to reduce flushing adding to comfort and warmth retention.
- Palm Antislip grip textured polyurethane embossing for improved grip andabrasion resistance.
- Reflective logo so you won't go unnoticed.
- Extra long YKK zipper to aid donning and taking them off again particularlywhen wet.
- ID Plate For easy identification - important to identify/mark your gloves.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.