Waterproof W50 Mens 5mm Wetsuit Info
The Waterproof W50 wetsuit is the addition to the Waterproof Sport Wetsuit Series. The W50 5mm wetsuit is highly-recommended for temperate waters, Staying warm means staying comfortable!
The W50 wetsuit from Waterproof features superb styling available for both male and female divers, a Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock (WPAD) and expandable pocket (available separately), reinforced shoulders, seat, and knees. Sturdy PK #10 Zipper in the back with a unique moulded PU Velcro Tab to allow optimal adjustment for a comfortable neck seal. Slightly lower than normal cut on the neck also aids comfort. Zippers on the legs/ankles to allow easy donning.
Constructed using UltraFlex Neoprene a superb flexible neoprene for an improved snug-fit, that is easier to get on and off again, with minimal water ingress, and helping to maintain core warmth and comfort.
Another quality product from the Swedish brand "Waterproof" - the dive brand synonymous worldwide for their superb quality dive products and innovative design. "Waterproof" is the brand name - it does not mean the wetsuit is waterproof!
Waterproof W50 Mens 5mm Wetsuit Features
- 5mm Ultraflex neoprene a high stretch nylon/spandex with Ultrasoft Neoprene makes the suit extremely comfortable and easy to donn and doff.
- Antislip and added abrasion protection on the shoulder area.
- Polyurethane embossing on the rear provides a non-slip grip and improved abrasion protection.
- Toughtext knee pads abrasion resistant ToughTex fabric on knees.
- The antislip surface on the wrist area helps keep a computer in position.
- Moulded PU velcro tab designed to adhere to the assigned Velcro area, adjustable for personalised fit and comfort.
- Sturdy YKK rear zip with a Stainless Slider. Panels around zipper are oversized and reinforced.
- YKK zipped ankles for easy donning of the suit.
- The WPAD(TM), or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is a soft artfully constructed docking station used to attach an expandable pocket - not included.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.