C-Skins Element 3/2mm Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Mens Wetsuit, the Element wetsuit series from C-Skins has all the features associated with a quality multisport wetsuit with the benefit of superb design "elements" ensuring an affordable top-notch product. C-Skins wetsuits are always designed with focus on the end user and they have always produced some of our best fitting, comfortable and functional, quality wetsuits.
The Element series of Spring/Summer 3/2mm wetsuits for Men, Women and Children from C-Skins provides performance at an unbeatable price. The C-Skins Element steamer wetsuit is perfect for Spring Summer body boarding, surfing, windsurfing, stand up paddling in fact virtually any watersport.
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Wetsuit Features
- Xtend neoprene upper body which is flexible, lightweight and super hydrophobic that has excellent multi-directional stretch
- Free Flex Neoprene superb combination of flexibility and durability in lower body panels prone to higher wear and tear
- Flatlocked stitched seam construction for strength and comfort ideal for summer conditions.
- Mesh Skin neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off, helping reduce windchill and improve warmth retention.
- Super Seal Glideskin adjustable collar to help reduce potential flushing, personalised fit and comfort.
- Reduced seaming in underarm providing greater freedom of movement and less potential for chafing.
- Dura Flex knee panels for abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- True thickess 3/2mm neoprene for warmth and protection
- Sturdy Rear zip entry with internal neoprene flush guard and long webbing tape puller.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.