Gul Response Mens 4/3mm Wetsuit Info
Gul Men's Response 4/3mm with Glued and Blindstitched seams ideal for anyone wanting greater thermal protection than a basic 3/2mm summer weight wetsuit and extending the potential use across the seasons particularly Spring and Autumn. Gul's range of Response multi purpose Wetsuits have consistently been our most popular entry-level wetsuits. Great performance and design and representing excellent value for money.
Combining 4mm titanium lined neoprene body zones and 3mm neoprene in strategic areas on arms and legs for improved flexibility and freedom of movement, this suit has glued and blindstitched seams - constructed to reduce potential flushing and encourage warmth retention combined with strategic taping in stress areas.
Gul Response Mens 4/3mm Wetsuit Features
- Combining 4mm and 3mm Titanium 2 neoprene panels providing core wamth and improved flexibility.
- Blindstitched (BS): Seam construction resulting in less water ingress
- RS-Flex Mk2: 150% Textured Super stretch over arms for greater freedom of movement
- X-Flex: 150% super stretch main body panels providing superb contoured fit and flexibility
- Thermospan: internal lined chest and back panels core body panels central heating system improving warmth retention
- G-Tape: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for additional reinforcement
- Mesh: chest and back panels to aid water run-off and reduce wind chill
- Powertex4: knee panel for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility
- Titanium 2: Second generation Titanium lined neoprene panels to aid warmth retention
- S-Lock: easy entry back zip system
- Pro Neck closure system for reduced flushing, adjustable neck seal, for personalised fit and optimum comfort
- Non-petroleum based neoprene adding to Gul's eco-friendly credentials.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.